Today's orthodontic appliances are smaller and more comfortable than ever, with a wide variety of options from which to choose. Regular metal braces are used in the majority of cases and newer appliances have virtually eliminated the need to have a patient wear "old-fashioned" headgear. Whether your treatment requires braces, removable appliances or a combination of both, our approach has one goal: a winning smile and good oral health.
These conditions indicate need for treatment:
- Teeth don't fit together properly when mouth is closed
- Lower teeth bite outside the upper teeth
- Teeth don't chew properly
- Front teeth don't meet when back teeth come together
- Breathing is done through the mouth or mouth is usually open
Dentist in Roselle, affordable dentist Roselle, cosmetic dentist, implant dentist Roselle, teeth whitening dentist Roselle, pediatric dentist Roselle, root canal treatment Roselle, Family dentist Roselle, low cost dentist Roselle, Chicago sub town dentist.